Monday, June 10, 2013

Keya Seth Shine & Silk Spa Shampoo Review

Hello lovely people, how are you'll doing???? Great I'm sure!!! Well, here I am with my second post. I am sure most of you haven't heard of this brand (or whatever) it is but its quite famous here in Kolkata. Keya Seth is into aromatherapy and she launched this shampoo quite a long time back now but I just got hold of this, the last week.
    I have extremely dull, dry hair. My hair feels soft when I touch it but is not at all manageable and frizz prone. So, I face bad hair day almost everyday. At one point of my life I totally gave up on it. At that time it looked like copper wires. Then after prolong oiling and few home-made hair packs, my hair is relatively softer. Oh! I forgot to tell. I even coloured my hair and that made it damaged too.
    For a long time I have been using Dove shampoo (the Intense Repair one) and its conditioner does absolute wonders to my hair. I was just coming back home one day, when I saw this product on the window of a shop, and I don't know what got into me, but I went ahead and brought it. This is how the bottle looks.

                          
The bottle is almost cone shaped. The shampoo inside is ocean green in colour. For the list of ingredients, check out the next picture :)


I am giving here again the list of the ingredients. It has blend of essential oils like lavender, rosemary and tea tree along with lemon and honey. It also has ritha, methi, tea leaf, milk protein extracts. Now lavender and rosemary are known for softening coarse hair. Tea tree oil controls oil secretion. Ritha and methi they clean hair. Milk protein softens the hair and makes it manageable. And we definitely know lemon and honey are good conditioners for hair. And all these are infused in a shampoo base that has no paraben and very less sulphur. Its a total herbal shampoo and extremely mild.

   Now coming back to myself, this is a miracle product for me. It did wonders to my hair in just one was. This shampoo doesn't lather up much (in case you have oiled your hair, don't use this shampoo as it won't remove oil totally and you would end up emptying the bottle). This product is reasonable too. And I never expected a shampoo to smell sooooo good like this one. It has a lemony+flowery kind of smell that lingers and trust me you'd love it. For people who can't bear strong fragrances, this one is a must try.
   What I totally love about this product is its ability to control frizz even upto 4 days. It made my hair manageable and gave it an unbelievable shine.

Okay, now, how to use it!
   You have to lather up your hair and keep it like that for 5 minutes and then wash it off.
You would instantly see your hair shining. By shining I mean MIRROR SHINE.

I would really recommend this shampoo to everyone who faces bad hair days. Trust me guys, THIS IS IT!

PROS :
  •  Its reasonable. you get 200ml for Rs. 130. 
  •  It won't create build up in your hair even if you use daily. The bottle says it should be used twice or thrice a week, but if you want you can use daily. But I gurantee you, that won't be required.
  • It leaves your hair silky and shiny.
  • Its all herbal, so no side-effects and definitely no harsh chemicals. Its gentle on your hair.
CONS :
  •  Its not available everywhere in India.
  • If you have oiled your hair, then sadly it won't remove the oil.
  • It doesn't lather in your hair much. For some it may be a drawback but for me its perfectly okay! :)
Now, its RATING TIME...........!!!!!
   I would rate this product 4.7/5.
Trust me guys, its a must try. I have never been this GAGA over a product. This range also comes with a conditioner. I am thinking to buy that too. Would come back soon to you guys! Till then, take care and be happy :))

10 comments:

  1. 130 INR for 100 ml.not for 200ml.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silk and shine spa shampoo is a very effective one. My mother-in-law is a regular user of this product and she really get benefitted by this. earlier she had a lots of hairfall problem.... Keya Seths products are very effective. Try out guys .

    http://consumer.admanya.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey dere, I hav used silk and smooth spa shampoo by reading ur reviews recently. I thought of buying d 100ml bottle bt I had to buy 200ml as d smaller 1 was unavailable. To my utter surprise d shampoo made my hair look dull more and more frizzy and also gave a brown texture which seemed to be malnourished. This shampoo just took away d moisture content in my hair. Sorry to say it's a total wastage of money. Even my sister with such a nice mane complained about d shampoo effect. My decision of switching over to this shampoo was totally wrong. I personally will never ever suggest anybody for this shampoo! Totally disappointed!😢

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my God! I have never heard anyone having such adverse effects. You know what....it acts differently on different kinds of hair....maybe it's certain ingredient didn't suit it and last I heard they had changed the shampoo's constituents and have added few extra things. Well you never know.....I posted this blog long time back, now I am no lobger active in this blog and have also changed my shampoo. You can check my new blog here : https://foodfashiongiveaway.wordpress.com/

      Delete
  4. I totally agree with you that is a miracle product for all of the visitors thanks for sharing this information with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please do not use any of Keya seth shampoo as these are the worst products ever. I have used spa shampoo and excessive hair fall started from the first wash. I feels like hell trust me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also bought this one but omg! After using the shampoo my hair fall started
    increasing drastically.on the 1st wash it gives my hair extra shine and smoothness so i was so happy. But from next day i hv started hair falling like crazy. I couldn't understand the reason.bcz i really had medium length thick hair.but in just 2 week my hair becomes so thin and brittle. I went to doc but everything was great so i really had no clue what's happening and started crying literally 😭😭 and being frustrated i just stop using the shampoo and bingoo!!! Hair fall just stopped..now i am struggling with my regrowth and brittle ness 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

    ReplyDelete
  8. Plant-Based Biotin with hair growth supplement discover the Power in Sahaj NaturalHair Care Products

    ReplyDelete
  9. Try our products once you will see the results within 15 to 30 days
    Fully natural , no chemicals , clinically tested made of Aloe Vera,Amla ,Amla,NeemPlant-based Biotin,Black Seed,Green Tea.
    Visit our website and buy today : The Best Hair Growth Serum with Procapil and Redensyl

    ReplyDelete